Rakhshabhandhan Rakhi Combo Pack of 5 for Kids with Free Tilak Pouch
This item is non-returnable.
The “Rakhshabhandhan Rakhi Combo Pack of 5 for Kids with Free Tilak Pouch” is a special collection of Rakhis designed specifically for boys, typically given by sisters to their brothers during the festival of Rakshabandhan. Rakshabandhan is an important Indian festival that celebrates the bond between brothers and sisters.
Description: The Rakhi holds deep sentimental value as it symbolizes the sister’s love and affection towards her brother. Sisters lovingly tie the Rakhi on their brothers’ wrists as a gesture of protection against evil influences and to wish for their brother’s well-being, long life, and happiness. This act is often accompanied by heartfelt prayers and good wishes for the brother’s prosperity and success.
The tradition of Rakhi also involves the brothers’ promise to safeguard their sisters and protect them from harm. It is a reaffirmation of the emotional connection and love between siblings, strengthening their bond and creating a sense of togetherness.
- Caring Bhai Rakhi: This Rakhi is likely designed with symbols of love and care, reflecting the sister’s affectionate feelings for her brother.
- Dairy Milk Rakhi: This Rakhi might be inspired by the popular chocolate brand Dairy Milk, symbolizing sweetness and joy in the relationship between siblings.
- Television Rakhi: This Rakhi could be designed to resemble a television, possibly symbolizing the shared memories of watching TV together and enjoying each other’s company.
- Bhaiya Ciao Rakhi: “Bhaiya” is a term used to affectionately address elder brothers in some Indian cultures, and “Ciao” might refer to a casual goodbye in Italian. This Rakhi could be a playful way of expressing love and saying goodbye to the brother during the festive season.
- Mickey Mouse Rakhi: This Rakhi might feature a design inspired by the famous cartoon character Mickey Mouse, appealing to younger brothers and adding a fun and adorable element to the celebration.
Additionally, the combo pack comes with a Free Tilak Pouch. A Tilak is a traditional red mark applied on the forehead during religious ceremonies in India. The Tilak Pouch could contain materials like vermillion (kumkum) and rice, which are used to perform the Rakhi tying ceremony with the brother.
Overall, this Rakhi Combo Pack of 5 for Kids is a thoughtful and delightful assortment that combines tradition, affection, and playfulness, making the festival of Rakshabandhan even more special for brothers and sisters.
|Brand||The Innovative Circle|
|Country of Origin||Made In India|
|Dimensions L x W x H||5 X 4 X 4|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.